A HDMI cable is a single cable used to connect HDMI equipped products together. A HDMI cable carries digital audio, digital video and control data along a single cable. The days when three or more cables needed to be used to connect your A/V equipment together are over thank goodness!
of A/V equipment have a HDMI interface? The most common piece of A/V equipment in the home is the television. If you have bought a flat panel TV in the past couple of years, it will have multiple HDMI inputs. If you have purchased a DVD player over the past several years, it will have a HDMI connection.
What types of cables are supplied in the box with the DVD player, Blu-ray player, Digital Set Top Box, PVR (personal video recorder)? The worst kind – a Composite Video cable (yellow plug – used for picture) and Left and Right Audio cables (white and red plug – used for sound). If you have any device in the home connected with these types of cables, please purchase a HDMI cable from Home Theatre Butler NOW as you are not getting the best picture and sound to your TV and A/V equipment! Why? The cables that are supplied with DVD players, Blu-ray players, Digital Set Top Boxes, PVRs, etc.. are analog cables. Analog signals are prone to various artefacts such as ghosting and crosstalk. A HDMI cable carries a digital signal. A digital signal is not susceptible to those artefacts that plague analog signals.
Where is the best place to purchase a premium quality HDMI cable? Online or In Stores? Online of course! Why? Price and value for money!
I have seen customers time and time again pay way too much
for a HDMI cable. I witnessed it again just the other day. I was in an A/V chain store and witnessed a customer pay $80 for a HDMI cable that was inferior to the $24.95 Performance Series HDMI cable sold online through Home Theatre Butler. Home Theatre Butler has HDMI cables starting as little as $12.95 for a 1.5m HDMI cable. I have seen HDMI cables sold in A/V chain stores with comparable specifications to Home Theatre Butler’s Value Series $12.95 HDMI cable sell for $69.95!!!
Apart from price, is there a difference in quality between a HDMI cable purchased online from Home Theatre Butler and A/V chain stores? Performance wise, absolutely not!!! All Home Theatre Butler HDMI cables perform exactly the same as a cable purchased for hundreds of dollars more! I have personally conducted a side by side comparison between Home Theatre Butler’s HDMI cable costing just $24.95 against a big name English brand HDMI cable costing $250. The difference in picture quality? Nothing at all! I conducted the test in front of a customer, and we both witnessed absolutely no visible difference in picture quality between the two cables.
What are the other advantages of Home Theatre Butler HDMI cables?
- Home Theatre Butler personally selects all HDMI cables sold online through Home Theatre Butler.
- All Home Theatre Butler cables are manufactured by a certified HDMI adopter and conform to all HDMI standards and v1.4a specifications – guaranteed.
- Home Theatre Butler HDMI cables use a minimum of 28AWG (not cheaper 30AWG) conductors on standard male to male HDMI connectors.
- Home Theatre Butler uses quality braided mesh jackets (not cheaper plastic/pvc jackets) on all standard male to male HDMI connectors.
- All Home Theatre Butler HDMI cables are RoHS compliant. Meaning that the cables conform to manufacturing standards that limit the use of hazardous materials.
- 10 Year Warranty on ALL HDMI cables.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Best of all, FREE regular delivery – Australia wide!
So, in answer to my question, where is the best place to purchase a premium quality HDMI cable? Home Theatre Butler, of course!
Want to get even more out of your A/V equipment?
Browse our online range of cheap, high-speed HDMI cables and speaker cable. We offer excellent value for money, great service and FREE Australia-wide delivery on all products!