1.5 Metre High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
Ultra Premium Series 1.5m High-Speed HDMI Cable
Suitable for all home theatre and entertainment devices such as TVs (3D/2D), A/V Receivers, Blu-ray Players (2D/3D), Personal Video Recorders (PVRs), Apple TV, Digital Set Top Boxes, Blu-ray and DVD Recorders, Foxtel HD and Media Players, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 game consoles.
This HDMI cable delivers an exceptional level of performance and the cable quality is impeccable. If you want to get the most out of your equipment, the Ultra Premium Series HDMI cable will deliver! You will not be disappointed!!!
Features and Specifications
- Latest v1.4a High-Speed with Ethernet.
- 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K x 2K.
- Standard Male (Type A) to Standard Male (Type A) Connectors.
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) Compatible.
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 Channel Compatible.
- 26 AWG Conductors.
- Metal Plug.
- Two Ferrite Cores for EMI / RFI Rejection.
- Nylon Mesh Braid Jacket.
- 24K Gold Plated Connectors.
- Triple Shielded.
Advantages of HDMI v1.4a High-Speed with Ethernet Cables.
- 3D – Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications.
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) – Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data “upstream” to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel – Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
- 4K Support – Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres.
- Additional Colour Spaces – Adds support for additional colour models used in digital photography and computer graphics.
- HDMI Micro Connector – A new, smaller connector for phones and other portable devices, supporting video resolutions up to 1080p.