10 Metre High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
Value Series 10.0m High-Speed HDMI Cable
Don’t let the Value Series label fool you into thinking it is a very ‘budget’ cable. The Value Series HDMI cable delivers the same level of performance offered by more costly HDMI cables sold through A/V chain stores, department stores and other web stores.
A fantastic HDMI cable at an exceptional price! Throw away your Composite Video or Component Video Cables and enjoy the increased clarity of HDMI !
Features and Specifications
- Latest v1.4a High-Speed with Ethernet.
- 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K x 2K.
- Standard Male (Type A) to Standard Male (Type A) Connectors.
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) Compatible.
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 Channel Compatible.
- 28 AWG Conductors.
- Nylon Mesh Braid Jacket.
- 24K Gold Plated Connectors.
- Triple Shielded.
- 2D / 3D Compatible
- 10 Year Replacement Warranty!
Advantages of HDMI v1.4a High-Speed with Ethernet Cables.
- 3D – Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications.
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) – Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data “upstream” to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel – Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
- 4K Support – Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres.
- Additional Colour Spaces – Adds support for additional colour models used in digital photography and computer graphics.
- HDMI Micro Connector – A new, smaller connector for phones and other portable devices, supporting video resolutions up to 1080p.